Download This Sample
This sample is exclusively for KidsKonnect members!
To download this worksheet, click the button below to signup for free (it only takes a minute) and you'll be brought right back to this page to start the download!
Sign Me Up
Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States. He is a Republican, a very successful businessman, and is well-known for producing and hosting the American TV series, The Apprentice.
See the fact file below for more information on Donald Trump or alternatively, you can download our 27-page Donald Trump worksheet pack to utilise within the classroom or home environment.
Key Facts & Information
Early and Personal Life
- Donald John Trump was born on June 14th, 1946, in New York City. He is the son of Fred and Mary Anne Trump, who owned a real estate firm, and he has four siblings: Mary Ann, Fred Jr., Elizabeth and Robert. Young Donald went to Kew-Forest School and then enrolled in the New York Military Academy when he was 13. He is a Presbyterian.
- He did not fight in the Vietnam War because he was deemed unfit due to a problem with his heels. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics in 1968.
- Donald Trump has married three times and has five children: Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric with his first wife, Ivana, his daughter Tiffany with second wife, Marla, and son Barron with third wife, Melania. His current wife, Melania, is a model from Slovenia.
- In 1971, Trump took over his parents’ real estate company and renamed it ‘The Trump Organization’. Throughout the course of his life, Trump has ventured into hundreds of other businesses, all of which are part of The Trump Organization.
- Trump Tower is perhaps Donald Trump’s most famous real estate. It is located in Midtown Manhattan and is the headquarters of The Trump Organization. It has 58 floors and was completed in 1983.
- He also owns and manages hundreds of houses, hotels, condominiums, casinos, golf courses and offices in the United States.
- In 1983, Donald Trump bought the New Jersey Generals, an American Football team.
- In 1988, Trump hosted WrestleMania. He has featured in many Wrestlemania events and is featured in the WWE Hall of Fame.
- From 1996 to 2015, Donald Trump co-owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA beauty pageants.
- In 1999, Donald Trump started Trump Model Management, a model agency in Manhattan.
- In 2003, he became the host and executive producer of the US TV series, The Apprentice. Trump took part in 14 series of the show, and he has now been replaced as host by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Donald Trump’s Pre-presidency
- Donald Trump first attempted to run for President in the year 2000.
- In 2005, he opened Trump University, although the venture was soon derailed by legal issues.
- It is believed that Donald Trump is worth around $4.5 billion (USD) and thus he is one of the richest politicians in American history.
- He is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and has appeared in 12 films.
- Trump has been nominated for an Emmy award twice, in 2004 and 2005, both times for The Apprentice. In 2007, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his role in the program.
- It wasn’t until 2012 that Donald Trump sought to become the Republican presidential nominee, although he chose not to run for President in the 2012 election. He was a Republican in the 1980s but then switched to the Democrats in the early 2000s. In 2009 he returned to the Republicans, before leaving for a short stint as part of an independent party. He later returned to the Republicans.
- Donald Trump announced he would be running for President in June 2015. His presidential campaign focused on immigration, national debt and Islamic terrorism.
- On November 8th, 2016, Donald Trump won the presidency of the United States. He received 306 electoral votes and his opponent, Hillary Clinton, received 232.
- Trump received a smaller percentage of the popular vote than Clinton, however, who received 2.1% more.
- Donald Trump is the only U.S. President who does not have previous military or governmental experience.
- He was inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States on January 20th, 2017.
- “What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people”
~ Excerpt from Donald Trump’s inaugural speech, 2016
- In Trump’s first 100 days in office, he issued several executive orders including his plans of building a wall on the Mexico border, a travel ban from Muslim-dominated countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Somalia and Yemen, dismantling Obamacare, and U.S. withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement.
- In addition, he increased government spending for the military, veterans and national security.
- After tension between North Korea and the United States, Trump met Kim Jong-Un in Singapore on June 12, 2018. The two leaders talked in private and signed joint statements in which Trump committed to providing security guarantees while Kim assured denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
- On July 16, 2018, Trump had a formal discussion with Russia’s Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland.
Donald Trump Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Donald Trump across 27 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Donald Trump worksheets that are perfect for teaching students about Donald Trump who is the 45th President of the United States. He is a Republican, a very successful businessman, and is well-known for producing and hosting the American TV series, The Apprentice.
Complete List Of Included Worksheets
- Donald Trump Facts
- Mr. Trump
- Trump Family
- For President
- The Apprentice
- Trump Towering Truths
- Richest Politicians
- Map the Ms. U
- Political Cartoon
- Trump Administration
- Dear Mr. President
- Finding Trump
- World Scenario
- Making America
- Feats and Defeats
Link/cite this page
If you reference any of the content on this page on your own website, please use the code below to cite this page as the original source.
Link will appear as President Donald Trump Facts & Worksheets: http://www.grabillautomotive.com - KidsKonnect, January 4, 2020
Use With Any Curriculum
These worksheets have been specifically designed for use with any international curriculum. You can use these worksheets as-is, or edit them using Google Slides to make them more specific to your own student ability levels and curriculum standards.